Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mid-January Update: Be a Better Wife

Here it is, January 19 (McCoy's three month mark) and I am updating my "12 Months to a Better Me" list.

January: Be a Better Wife

Let me tell you, I think that my new way of thinking has got my marriage continuing down the right track. We have been watching episodes of Lost together and enjoying each other's company. Whit has been away quite a bit this month, but it hasn't stopped our "love" messages over Facebook or texts. We talk a lot and many encouraging words are being kicked around. He knows about my list-- but in many ways, it is making him try to be a better husband. So, all in all, it is working out for the best.

Without getting all gushy, mushy-- I have been hugging and kissing him more and telling him I love him. I also make sure that I look him straight in the eyes. I am loving this way of "re-kindling" our love.



Next month's plan: Be a better financial keeper. Now just because the topic is changing for the month, doesn't mean I give up on January. I'm merely adding to.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Tenessa! Where did you find that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was already a great wife before she started this year, but I have noticed her efforts and appreciate everything she does for me and McCoy. Tenessa is a great mother and wife.

    ReplyDelete