Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Running errands

Today I spent the majority of my lunch hour running errands for my upcoming programs. The first is on Thursday-- the K kiddos at Whittier. Then I have another one at Caruthers-- the K kiddos next Wednesday. Putting on a program takes so much time and energy. And basically I thought I would love it, but I'm beginning to see why so many music teachers don't really care for them. I'm not as stressed out with these programs, just because they are Kindergarteners and well, they are just too cute! So, I've done all I can and they are as ready as they'll ever be!

I went to IARC to get the sound equipment, and then went over to Caruthers to drop it all off. Whittier has their own set of equipment, so it's not needed there. I just grabbed two 5th graders to help load it out of the car. Thank goodness for a few good kids.

I'm 2 for 2 so far! Good job, Tenessa!

No comments:

Post a Comment