Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clothes

I really need/want to go shopping for new clothes. But I'm sort of in a tough spot. I am trying to lose weight, yet everything I have doesn't look good on me. I'm running out of short sleeved shirts that don't show my belly-button "swimming hole" or shows my butt crack. I need long shirst. I think I'm okay on pants, although I would like a new pair of jeans. I just need some better shirts. This is a weird thing to write about but I feel like I can't go shopping for clothes without losing weight first. And of course, the weight hasn't come off yet, so therefore I'm not buying any clothes. It's a Catch-22. And I'm not happy about it.

Maybe I'll go shopping this weekend after Multi-Piano rehearsal. Oh wait, that's Valentine's day, so I better just go back home. I think Whit and I are going to make dinner together and just spend the night together. We'll see what happens. I know that Jay and Priscilla asked us over for poker, but really? On Valentine's Day? I'm sure it will just turn into us babysitting the girls while they go out and have fun.

I can't wait to start a family of my own.

P.S. I'm 3 for 3!

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel you on the clothes. I have the exact same dilemma. Actually, my dilemma is "I want to lose weight and buy new clothes, but I also want to get pregnant, so what's the point of losing weight?!?" I'm also tired of the same old "Gap favorite Tee and jeans" look. I'm ready for some style! Oh and these Doc Martins that I've had since high school have GOT TO GO! Remember them? I'm on the look-out for suitable replacements. I'll probably hold a retirement ceremony for the old Docs when I do. :) Wish I were there to shop with you...

    ReplyDelete