Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

This Week's Focus

I'm going to start something new.  Every Monday I will be typing a list of things that I want to focus on during the week.  This can be like a "to-do" list for the entire week.  I also want to start doing Food Waste Friday.  So check back on Friday for a *nasty* picture of my food waste-- and read more about 


November 8-14


In the area of cleanliness:

  • Clean the kitchen
  • Clean and decorate the kitchen table
  • Clean my night stand area
  • Finish up laundry
  • Put away laundry
In the area of work:
  • Make a backdrop for the 3rd grade program
  • Go to the store for miscellaneous items
  • Make soup for Friday's PLC
In the area taking care of the family (ie wifely duties):
  • Pay the bills
  • Go to the bank (to deposit the daycare check)
  • Drop off my car at the Honda place
  • Go Christmas Shopping
  • Make a cake for Whit's birthday (on Tuesday)
  • Wrap his presents
So there you have it.  Check back to see if any (hopefully all) is accomplished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment