Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Food Waste Wednesday

Okay, this week wasn't much better.  Maybe it is because I'm cleaning out my pantry (last week, it was the fridge-- next week, the freezer).  I have had some canned food in there that expired in 2008!!  Yea, that means I moved it from the old house to the new one... and it might have even been expired then.  Hopefully after this next week, it should be normal-- as in, no food waste at all.

**If you are a starving child in Africa, I sincerely apologize for my lack of concern for others in this food waste.  I'm really trying to be better.

Food Waste Wednesday-- Week 2
This week we wasted: 
-several cans of soup, vegetables, tomatoes, pizza sauce
-corn chowder dry mix (had no date on it, but I KNOW I've had it since the old house)
-about three pieces of broken lasagna noodles
-half a box of pancake mix 



Okay, bad, I know.  But it will get better??

No comments:

Post a Comment