Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

This Week's Focus Nov. 22-27

In attempt to become more organized, here is this week's focus: 


November 22-27
- write a meaningful blog post. :)
- pack up Halloween decorations
- decorate and clean my kitchen table
- sweep and mop the kitchen and dining room
- DISINFECT the trash cans (especially the diaper pail!  YUCK!!!)  I read here about putting coffee grounds in the bottom of the pail that absorb the odor and makes it smell like Starbucks!  Yes, please!  I went to the store last week and got a can of the DARKEST roast I could find. :)  :::::::crossing fingers:::::::::
- prepare a Christmas wish list for McCoy and me
- bake my pies
- family fun day on Wednesday
- game night/movie night at MeMa's on Wednesday night
- Christmas cards and pictures
- Christmas tree up???
- put baby clothes in the attic?

Big 'to-do' list this week, but we'll see how much actually gets done.  I think I'll go back and cross off the things I actually did last time I wrote a blog about this.

And because no blog is complete without a photo, here is a cute one:

No comments:

Post a Comment