Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving, I used Facebook to update what I was thankful for each day.  Here is my list:
  1. McCoy
  2. Whit
  3. My awesome parents
  4. My job
  5. My hilarious brother and his beautiful wife
  6. My sense-- the ability to hear magical music, see beautiful flowers and color changing trees, taste mircoulous food, touch and feel the closeness of my son and husband... and smell dirty diapers!
  7. McCoy's daycare teachers and the privilege to use the CDC.  Especially Ms. Beth and Ms. Byanka!
  8. Sunday Family Dinners!
  9. Our house!
  10. Short weeks of school
  11. All the wonderful men and women who selfessly served in the military to keep our freedom.  I'm also thankful to all those soliders who are active duty.  Thank you for serving our country!!
  12. Technology-- including my laptop (that is currently out of commission) and my cell phone.
  13. Family fun days
  14. My dad's awesome cooking!
  15. Sick days. :/
  16. My prinicpal and co-workers
  17. Co-sleeping with my baby in the mornings and nursing him still.  He is so warm and cuddly!  I love my little family!
  18. Friends at midnight showings of Harry Potter and second dinners at Ihop!
  19. Wake up calls from my mother!!
  20. Babysitters
  21. FREE tickets to KU football games (even though they lost).
  22. Rezound
  23. Maintenance guys who honor your requests!  (I now have a buttetin board outside of my classroom!  I love my job!!)
  24. Hand-me-down clothes for McCoy from Tammie Adam!  What a blessing!
  25. A great kitchen to bake in!
  26. My organizational skills.  Even though they have been missing in action for months now!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment