Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

I Think I'm In Love

I think I'm in love. With FlyLady.net. Yes, it's a cyber-person. I am in love with someone I've never met, never seen, and never talked to. But she/he is my hero.

This is right up my alley. Lists upon lists, schedules upon schedules, and cleaning to perfection to the nth degree. This is my new cleaning life. I just hope that I'm this hyped up about FlyLady in about... two weeks. So far, I've done everything I'm supposed to do (according to who??) for the first three days.

I've:

Shined my sink (even used an old toothbrush to clean around the faucets!)
Got dressed to my shoes (even though I did this before I met her)
Laid out my clothes for the next day
Did my before bedtime routine (this includes, laying out the clothes, brushing my teeth, shining my sink, and getting McCoy's bags ready for the next day)
Did my morning routine (this includes-- putting washed dishes away, getting dressed to the shoes, shower and clean the bathroom while you're in there)

Wow. This doesn't even sound like a whole lot, but as my best friend- FlyLady always says, "Baby steps! Baby steps!" I love her. She is the greatest.

I will be going to bed soon. Of course, after I finish my "before bedtime routine". Tonight, I'm throwing in a Hot Spot Cleanse (only 2 minutes! That's it!) I'm going to like this... especially if I can keep it up.

Go Tenessa! It's your birthday! You Rock! Go Tenessa! (doing the arm circle movement with fists clenched tightly... you know the one I'm talking about!!)

Poof! Probably in like twenty years I'll have a clean house (at this rate!!!)

2 comments:

  1. You're kind of scaring me dear. Maybe my two year old should come live at your house for a week. Then you can see TRUE messiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the second person today who has praised FlyLady to me! Maybe God is trying to tell me something! :)

    ReplyDelete