Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a Busy Week!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever! (Even though it's only been since Wednesday).

The biggest news this week has been solids! McCoy is eating solids! We started on Avacado on Sunday-- it was his (half) birthday eve. Then Monday morning, we started Sweet Potatoes. He's been on sweet potatoes for the whole week... Thursday, I gave him a taste of green beans. That's what's on the menu this week. He LOVES food! He fits right into this family. I love to feed him because he is just so darn cute! ;)

Here are a few pictures to amuse you for the day! He thinks they are tasty! :) Next stop: green beans!











Be sure to check out my Photography 365 project by clicking the link at the top of the home page. It will take you to an explaination followed by a link that will take you to the blog. Enjoy! It's been great fun to post pictures every day and see improvement. According to my brother, he says he can already see an improvment. There will probably be some of the wedding coming up so watch out for those as well! It was hard work! :)

1 comment: