Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

A New Project

Of course, my life seems at its busiest… I want to start something new.  I have my camera back.  I am going to start 365 Photography.  I read about this being done many times before, even saw that one of my friends on Facebook is doing this until she gets married.  I should have started it when McCoy was born, but I’m missing a few days.  That would have been a very neat documentation of his first year, but maybe I will start that when he turns 6 months.  Then I will have TWO projects, I guess.  One for McCoy and one for myself.  I want to take pictures of everyday things that make my life normal.  I don’t want to go out and find little artistic things that I am searching for—I want to take pictures of my flowers, my dog, my sidewalk, my trees, my food, my house, my family, my car, my yard, my belongs, my… my… my. (After all, it’s always about me!) 

 

So, I took a picture yesterday, I will upload it tonight.  Now the question becomes, do I post my photography on this blogger, or do I create a new one for this project alone?  I think if I start another one, one will get overlooked and become empty.  And I’m doing really good posting something more often.  (I know not every day, but I don’t really have time for that!!!)  Actually, speaking of time, I just figured out how to write a blog post in an email and send it to my site!  So, hopefully I will be able to write more!  In fact, I’m writing this from school, even though Blogger is blocked!  Let’s just hope it works.

 

Here is a little picture to tie you over. (this is just a test to see if I can send pics through this email thing)

 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Wish I had a good camera - I'd totally participate! Can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great... now I HAVE to do it. :) Thanks for checking in with me! We should totally do it together. Let's start today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I love this photo of McCoy. It looks like he just woke up from a good nap. :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete