Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday

Here is how I spent my Sunday:

Church-- Palm Sunday-- I took McCoy up to Children's time for the first time! We also got Palm branches to wave and McCoy wanted to eat the leaves!

Lunch-- Leftover Pizza from Domino's. I had ham and pineapple and Whit had pepperoni and sausage. We exhausted the leftovers.

Wal-Mart-- well... we had to get a few items and 66 bucks later! We got a cute little outfit for McCoy and more rice cereal.

Cupcakes-- I baked cupcakes for tonight's family dinner! And they are healthy, just for Codi!


BOTTLES-- I tried to find out if any of my bottles were leaking because I have had some problems the last few weeks. Twice, a bottle has completely spilled out. So, last night I put water in EVERY bottle to see if they were leaking. I dyed the water and set them on a paper towel to see which was the culprit. It didn't work. But I had to wash them all and that took forever!


Sonic-- a must have Cherry Limeade.

And of course, this:

3 comments:

  1. What's the story with those cupcakes?!? Are those really peas and carrots on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . look like green runts and diced caramels to me! Love the onesie on him!

    ReplyDelete