Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

6 Bags In...

Okay, update on my 40 bags in 40 days.  I'm not stopping long enough to post pictures, but I am stopping long enough to eat lunch.  So, while I eat (and right at this moment, it's incredibly hot!), I will update.

I kind of hate the system I've done so far.  I've been like a room whore.  I'm jumping from room to room.  It's not neccessarily a bad thing, I just don't have that sense of accomplishment in one particular area of the house.  Good news is it still looks nice from the outside!  Because we cleaned a lot last weekend, it still looks good.  I'm just going through the stuff now.

Last night I embarked on a pretty big project (that didn't get done until midnight!).  But I don't want to share, because I haven't even told Whit yet! :)   He'll see this weekend.  I will say it's pretty awesome and I love it!!!  I also re-organized the piano books on my shelf last night.  This morning, I reorganized and cleaned out the pots and pans and found a solutions for the pan lids.  I used a basket for those (which I already had, thank you very much!).  I cleaned out all the kitchen drawers and got rid of some stuff I rarely use.  I also cleaned under the master bathroom sinks and our cologne shelf.  I got rid of cologne that we never wear (or scrunching hair gel that I got when I was a senior in high school... yeah.)

After lunch, my schedule leads me to the craft room, which has been on my groan list for many, many months.  It's almost too overwhelming.  But we'll start with the closet.  That way, if I run out of time (or get bored, frustrated or tired) I can move away from it without disrupting the beauty of a some-what cleaned room.

Here is a few pictures of my before...















No comments:

Post a Comment