Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Tis the Season to... ORGANIZE!

Okay, Christmas Day is nearly over (that's another blog on it's own-- later, later). It's time to make a plan. Let's organize!

Today, I was "tied up" (pumping) and looking through a magazine. The cover says, "Get Organized! 50+ ways to --Pare Down, Cut Clutter, Store More" etc, etc, etc. Okay, this is it. This is the kick in the butt I need. So I started reading like a motivated little Tenessa does. Well, it seems now-a-days, you must read a magazine near a computer. They are FULL of web addresses that show awesome sites. These sites are wonderfully helpful. And one must visit them all, of course. So, what used to take about an hour of reading/browsing through a magazine, now takes days! :)

Here is a website that has inspired me at the 8th hour in the night: Perfect Box Instructions. Now I'm sure you are wondering what I'm going to do with "perfect sized boxes". Well, I don't know. BUT! I can do so much! I was thinking for starters, I would organize my junk drawer. I need to clean it out and keep only what I need in there (who needs 50 gazillion magnets anyhow?) and make little dividers. I also want to make boxes for McCoy's socks, slippers and shoes for his hanging basket holder in his closet. And maybe my own socks. I won't be getting that fancy stuff though, I'm thinking cardboard will do and some strong glue-- maybe rubber cement or duco cement? We'll try it out and see what works. I have gobs of fabric that isn't being used. What better way to use my fun fabric?

Okay, sometimes my ambition is larger than life, but hey, we can always set goals. It's what keeps me entertained!

New's Years Resoltions. Coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I just now noticed on Facebook that you had a blog. How fun!

    ReplyDelete