Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Joys of Baking

I love Christmas! I have spent so many countless hours in the kitchen, baking up lovely treats during this time of year. I took McCoy to daycare today, went to the commissary to get 6 boxes of butter, two pounds of sugars, flour and a "baking to do" list. I plan on making treat boxes for the families (Whit's family) and bringing over dessert to our dinner party tomorrow night. For our New Year's Eve party, I'm bringing over dessert as well... I can sort of cook, but man I LOVE to bake!

Today's agenda:

Homemade Toffee
Butter Mint Cookies
Ranger Cookies

Pictures to follow.

***Update: 10:50 pm-- Holy Moly! I got everything done on that list! Whoo-hoo!


Toffee before it's cut into pieces:


Butter Mint Cookies: (yum! These are so good!)


Ranger Cookies: (I've never made these before, but they have corn flakes, coconut, and oatmeal in them... weird)


I forgot to mention, I also made Fudge Meltaways for tomorrow night's dinner! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment