Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas! (eve!)

It's such a busy time of the year. Add a baby on top of that, and good luck! I can't believe that I got done all my Christmas shopping, finish wrapping, baking, cooking and cleaning all before today (okay, the cleaning is not that great, but hey! "I HAVE A BBAAAAABBBBYYY") I even separated out the gifts into three piles-- pile for tonight's gifts, pile for tomorrow's gifts (my family) and one more for Saturday's gifts (Whit's family). I feel so organized! I even have a stocking for Mr. McCoy. Yep, that's right, handmade (mostly by my mom, but I ironed on his name-- that counts for something!) Here it is 1:55, and I just need to pack up McCoy and have make Whit load up the car, and leave by 3:45. That's right, I have almost TWO hours to spare. Go me, again!

Last night, we went to Pat's house for dinner. You will never guess who showed up? SANTA! I guess he was taking the reindeer out for a spin or a practice run or something, but he stopped by Pat's house and saw Peyton, Parker and McCoy. He even had gifts for us all!




Here are a few pictures of my Christmas tree, fire place, and stockings!







Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment