Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Name Change

I was in need of a name change. My blog has been called "Tenessa" ever since I started it and it sucks.  It's so boring.

So I thought about my life.  I strive for Harmony.  I strive to create peace within my family and friends.  I'm a peacemaker by nature-- always the first to say I'm sorry and always initiating re-kindling friendships.  I live in harmony most of the time.

But enter McCoy.  And music.  And work.  And family.  And mama chores.  And messy houses.  And laundry.  And Rezound.  And my go-to attitude.  My always-wanting-to-be-in-the-middle, never-wanting-to-miss-out attitude and you get Jumbled.  My life was once organized, but is now jumbled.  I strive for perfection, but I only get jumbled, dissonant chords.  It's okay, though, because I've accepted the fact that I don't live a perfect life.  No one does.  And no one will ever be able to.
I know that I live in chaos and I will do what I can do make it harmonious.  
It's Jumbled Harmony.


No comments:

Post a Comment