Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

this is me being...

-stunned because so many of my friends are pregnant!
-happy because so many of my friends are pregnant!
-wishing I was pregnant?  Probably not.  Not yet anyways.  I have a lot of things to get under my belt, like daycare issues, parenting issues, financial issues, weight issues...  It will be some time.  At least another year, if not two.
-excited about my grocery shopping today.  I think I may have found the answer to my stressful, busy, no-time problems.  We'll see how it goes before I unleash any secrets.
-frustrated because of a very noisy class I have on B Days.  We have three extra classes this year, which means I'm teaching from the moment I walk into the door, until I leave at the end of the day.
-stressed to get the HWGA sale stuff tagged and delivered by Sunday.
-procrastinating doing my homework, writing emails, sending invitations, assigning lines for three music programs, and cleaning my desk at school.
-happy that McCoy is going to daycare without crying anymore!
-thankful my LASIK surgery went well and I can finally see!  Speaking of LASIK, how many of you actually watched it on YouTube?? :)
-serious about a "to-do" list.  In fact, this is the last bullet I'm making so I can go do the things I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment