Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm A Little Behind

Most of the time, I look around and think to myself, "Wow, you really need to step it up!  You have lost the skill of _____ (fill in the blank)."  Things I've lost:
- taking pictures
- making food
- caring for my house
- organizing in bills/money and at school
- health watch
- posting pictures and/or blog posts
- staying in touch
- making a list and sticking to it

Now, I know what you are thinking, "Give yourself some credit."  Well, I'm about to cut the bull crap and get back on track.

Today for breakfast, I drank a protein shake.  Super easy to make, and if I ever get a half gallon of milk at school, there will be no reason I can't make one every day.  I'm trying to skip lunch (but I had about four Reese's Peanut Butter Cups....).  No lunch.  And no more candy for the rest of the day!

I made a list.  I'm trying to get to it... after I blog! :)

I haven't posted pictures on Facebook in a while, except for those random Mobile Pictures I sent every-other-day.  I'm posting them now.

I am going to budget and make a menu plan for next week.  And I'm going to try my hand at Freezer Crock Pot Meals.  I'm going to.  I have to if I want to make dinner, (which I haven't in about, oh, five weeks).

Here.







And that was just from about three weeks' worth of pictures.  I want to take time to take more.  And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment