Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankfulness

I am thankful for:

65. clearance sales
66. Children's Orchard
67. Dr. Pepper
68. long stretches of sleep
69. milk burps
70. saving 20% on online orders
71. co-workers who care
72. getting items on a to-do list done
73. good doctor's visits
74. clean laundry
75. crock pots full of stew
76. watermelon
77. hot cider
78. magazines with cool website information
79. CDC daycare
80. decorating for Christmas
81. fresh fruit
82. gardens that grow in the backyard
83. ice cold water
84. relatives who are kind
85. high speed internet
86. walks around the block
87. potty trained dogs
88. fluffy pillows
89. piano music
90. organization
91. meals with family
92. free HBO (and other movie channels) during the weekend
93. maternity leave
94. story time with baby
95. my big brother
96. air purifiers
97. cloth diapers
98. amazon.com
99. our church
100. love

During this time of thanks, I list the things that I am thankful for. When things aren't going as well as I'd like, I look at the many things that I'm thankful for and remember that my life is great! I can truly say I am thankful to be alive and to be a part of this wonderful world. Even when people constantly argue about the economy and the horrible things about work and how busy they can get, I will remember all things that make my life happy. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment