Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Guess What I'm Doing?!

I'm making my Christmas list of presents that I want to give, give, give!!!

I plan on having EVERYTHING wrapped and ready to go by November.

I plan on having EVERYTHING bought/made/planned by July!


Why, might you ask?  Because I'm tired of having my life be this unorganized mess.  I used to be so organized and faithful with all my "stuff".  Today, I'm more like a zombie, running around thinking I have better excuses than the Mom next door.  Well, I don't.  I have to buck up, shut up, and change my ways.  

My new phone has amazing capabilities!  I love it so much!  And I hope it makes my life much easier.  One thing I downloaded was an application for Christmas list shopping.  This will keep a list of everything I've already bought (a bunch of stuff from the after-Christmas sales).  I also put in there a couple of things I plan on making for the kids (Whit's side of the family).  A good friend of mine was pregnant at the same time I was and since her due date was so close to Christmas, she decided to have everything done by July in order to concentrate on the new baby.  I thought that it was such a great idea!  I don't have to have the excuse of having a kid in order to have Christmas done by July.  So, I thought, why not!? 

I'm pretty sure that I will see something in a store and go, "Ooh, ooh, ooh!  Whit would love that!"  or "McCoy needs new shoes!" but for the most part, I'm hoping to be done this summer.  I will have all summer to plan, plan, plan and of course, shop, shop, shop!  

So if I usually buy a gift for you, would you please send me your Christmas lists? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment