Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

After-Action-Report

After-Action-Report for January.

January was "be a better wife". Did I succeed? You bet!



Although this is something that will always need work, I feel like I got on the right track. I became more interested in what Whit was saying, actually listened to him speak. I asked questions and suggested things to do together, as a couple and as a family. It made me feel closer to him and more connected. We shared many dinners together and enjoyed watching Lost nearly every night. I see us laughing more and hugging more. We kiss on a daily basis, and seem to get along better. I think if we are both conscious about the things that need to be done as a part of this family, we will continue to be close to one another. I enjoyed thinking about him all day and plan to continue for the rest of my life. Sometimes I get shaken up a bit and need to remind myself that we are in this together and he needs me just as much as I need him.

February: "Become a better financial keeper"



I will read books on how to cut my grocery bills, try not to eat out as much, take better records of things like gas for the cars, extra expenses, groceries, and bills. I will look closely to making a budget and create a savings plan. I will also track ways to get out of debt and set a goal for completely becoming out of debt (excluding the mortgage payment, student loan and new car (?) payments). All credit card debt will fall under this goal. I will explore ways to track/record expenses.

Welcome, February! I'm excited to see you! Budget and fiances are ready to be conquered!

No comments:

Post a Comment