Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday.... aww...

Well, here it is. Saturday, at 8:30. No where to be, nothing on my to-do list, no one asking me to go here or there, or finish this or that. I am relaxing.

YEA RIGHT!

I can't do that! Not even if I tried. I have all day to sleep in and what time did I get up? 8:00! That's not sleeping in! What happened to the good ol' days of sleeping in until 11 or 12? I'll tell you where they went. They went away about 5 years ago. But that's alright. I know my body is preparing for something better. I'm going to need to function on minimal sleep and honestly, I think I can do it! For the last two months, I have been getting up at 5:30 a.m. and running errands/work/stuff that needs to be done until bedtime around 10:30 or 11:00 p.m. And that is while I'm getting nice and fat with a squirming baby boy who only wants to play all day (in my belly, that is).

So for today-- my first day of nothing-ness in a while, I think I'll make this following to do list:

1. put out the rest of the fall decorations
2. fix my iPod stuff
3. go to Michael's and get that pumpkin light up thing for Whit
4. do the laundry (baby laundry, that is. Who cares aobut mine and Whits?!)
5. tidy up the kitchen
6. pay the bills
7. catch up on Multi-Piano
8. paint the baby's shelves (green??)
9. gather up Rezound polos and clothes
10. relax!

I had to get to 10. You know a list is not complete wihtout at least 10 things on there. Let's see how much I actually do. And if I don't do it, oh well! Because this is a Saturday that I don't have to do ANYTHING!!

2 comments:

  1. Tenessa, I love you. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when shall our first get together be? January 2? :)

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete