Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

so far, so good

Well, it's been about a week since I posted about my 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days. Not too bad, I think I crossed off about three things. I think that this week I will try and tackle some more. I really need to reorganize my kitchen and there are about five things on that list assoicated with my kitchen. Under the sink, tubberware cabinet, the red shelf in the dining room, the drawers... I think I might be able to knock that out in one or two afternoons. Then I'm moving on to the closets.

We are going to have one of my baby showers at my house at the end of September so I'm doing some "fall cleaning". I need to desperatly and I better start now! I usually start something but never finish. Now that I get to cross it off on my online list, I feel more motivated to finish. I think I can do it. And who knows? I might have to change a few things on my list. Like the buy a new car thing and start a handbell choir at church-- I don't even belong to a church! So how I can start one in two years?! Yea, that's not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment